Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kisses


About a week and a half ago, we took a short evening cruise into the Inner Harbor and saw this:

(Note this image is not from the Harbor. I didn't have my camera with me so I found an image of the yacht online):

All I have to say is WOW!

According to http://www.superyachttimes.com/yachts/details/535/ she was built in 2000. She is 175 feet long and has a fuel capacity of 20,449 gallons. Let me just say that again - her fuel capacity is 20,449 gallons! Can you just imagine how long it would take to fill her up.

In 2009 she was ranked as the 49th largest yacht in America.

Also, contrary to popular belief, despite the name Kisses she is not owned by someone in the Hershey family.

I can't imagine ever being able to own a boat like this (or even be able to set foot on one) but she sure is pretty to look at.

2 comments:

  1. Is that the Boat that you and Doug are getting next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. Just as soon as we win a humungous lottery.

    ReplyDelete